Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misread that
So what have you read lately and then thought, nah, that can't be right! 

Just read a label on a bottle of wine which said... this ripe and lush fruity style perfectly complements most moods and assassins. Confused

ok maybe it said occasions.... Blush although I prefer my version Dodgy
Maybe you turn into an assassin after finishing off the bottle?
(08-27-2015, 10:38 PM)croweman Wrote: Maybe you turn into an assassin after finishing off the bottle?

Maybe you turn into an assassin because the bottle is empty?
hmm, possibly... Confused ....both? Dodgy
How do you misread occasions as assassins anyway? I think you got bigger problems than an empty wine bottle. Or maybe the empty wine bottle is the problem! Tongue

I did see a good one today on my way to work, a van driver misread a "no right turn" sign as a "turn right here" sign and cut straight across a bus to do so.

Maybe not a misreading problem so much as van driver being a tw*t problem?
In my defence it was in a fancy script!  Honest, and it was before I had drunk any! Blush
I'll watch out for the next one and add it as I seem to be doing this more and more lately! Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(09-01-2015, 09:29 AM)Kingy Wrote: I'll watch out for the next one and add it as I seem to be doing this more and more lately! Smile

Scientists have found a cause for that Kingy - it's called old age Wink
(09-01-2015, 12:58 PM)FraserG Wrote: Scientists have found a cause for that Kingy - it's called old age Wink

I prefer the term .... "Senior Moment".  Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I must be getting quite senior myself!