Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday nights ...
Friday night is "out" night for me, only down the local for a few with a mate and JJ turns up every now and then when his missus gives him permission.

Have been doing Friday since I was about 16, I find it's something to look forward to and allows me to wind down for the weekend.
Very therapeutic, don't you know.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Yes like Yogi says I go down the pub with him about once a month now. It used to be everyweek and had been going to the same pub for about 25years but now I have a week or so at home/ out with Yogi and our mate Pete and then on the last friday of the month go out for a curry with 3 or 4 other mates Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
It's rude not to! Wink

Thursdays are our night of choice as its the only night we can get my Dad out and as it's the local Pool league night it means there are always people out for a few beers and the odd game of cards.
Oh, and it helps that the factory closes 6am Friday morning so I'm office only on Fridays (so late start - 8.30am) and most recently thats been from home. Which is nice. Although first phone call (office lines diverted to my phone) last Friday at 8.10am was a bit keen!
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Tis that time again. Smile

Nice one tonight as two of the three pubs we tend to go to on Thursdays are playing each other (pool league night) at the Jube which is 5 mins from my house. Love it when a plan comes together! Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Me and a few colleagues from work go down the local on a Friday night to down our sorrows of the week, otherwise, it's whenever we've had a bad day! Like yesterday...