Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLOODY HELL.....WHERE'S THE TIME GONE?
(10-14-2018, 05:22 PM)Kingy Wrote: On a scale of 'normality' I was comparing Roger to you ... Wink You fecking webbed footed deviant!! Ha ha

Don't forget the extra digit on each hand I have Tongue
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Well it's looking like JJ and you folks over 'tother side of the Peaks are safe.....for now.
We've put in an offer on a property in Bagillt overlooking the Dee estuary and the Wirral.

We are in a chain but the people at the bottom (2 purchases back) are so wanting the property they have seen as to be considering a bridging loan should their property not sell swiftly enough.

Everything with ours is on hold for another 2 weeks so it's hopefully just a matter of time.

Watch this space...………...
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Phew that's a relief lol

Good luck with it matey
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Cheers guys....well keep you updated.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Wirral, that's Liverpool. Have you lost your mind ?????
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
(10-27-2018, 12:16 AM)Yogi Wrote: Wirral, that's Liverpool. Have you lost your mind ?????

Hehe....the property is in Bagillt near Connha's Quay.  Things are sort of stalled right now though.  We had and accepted an offer and  as the people wanted our house so much they asked us to put the house on hold for them to sort selling theirs which we did........but  2 weeks later we discovered they were still looking around!!!  So we took it off hold ....luckily for us because they withdrew the offer a few days ago.  So we lost just over 2 weeks of marketing and are back to square one.
Bastards.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(11-01-2018, 07:51 PM)Kingy Wrote: Bastards.

Strangely enough that's what I said.  Still such is life.....assholes thankfully are fewer in number than decent folk.
Are you sure ?
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember