Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLOODY HELL.....WHERE'S THE TIME GONE?
(11-01-2018, 10:27 PM)Yogi Wrote: Are you sure ?

Not 100% mate but I do hope so.............
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Well 'tis all gone quiet these last days so I reckon our timing or marketing/whatever won't yield any interest now until after Christmas/New Year so we are resigned to what seems to be that we will be starting again in Jan/Feb.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Thats only a couple of months away! Wink

Shame you got messed about. I believe in Karma though so it will come back around for you mate.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I hope it does ....the property in Bagillt was just right for us so fingers crossed things hold out there and we can get back on track regarding that one. Time will tell......
Hi folks....well another long gap between postings....all for a good reason.  Firstly a belated Happy New Year to you all.....and now....the house is sold STC for the price we wanted.  The buyers survey was done today and there was nothing untoward.  The solicitors are doing their thing and for the purchase, we managed to get £5k knocked off.....there is only a minor issue with a caveat regarding caravan kept on the property.  However as the builders no longer exist we are hoping this is a non issue.  So all being well we shall be mostly moving to North Wales on 12 Feb......

Hopefully you are all keeping well and relieved we're not off to your neck of the woods.... Tongue
And breath lol
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(01-18-2019, 10:36 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: And breath lol

hehe...git.  Strange thing is we were away on hols (4 weeks in Canaries) when the house was sold.  Anyway starting to work through 33 years of accumulated 'stuff' right now.  Funny thing is it really isn't too bad......and a declutter is quite therapeutic.
Nice one. So, is 12th Feb still a goer?
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007