Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have finally stooped soooooo low ... Turbo time ...
(04-23-2018, 06:20 PM)Kingy Wrote: You will only fall of that if you try using it!! Wink

Your not wrong there lol
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Now a fully fledged Zwifter Wink

If I'm home I'm getting up at 5.30am and getting 30 - 40 mins in on the trainer before leaving for work. Hopefully that will help over time. It's a very different type of training. As its a short burst it's quite intense. Must admit Swift makes it much easier as you are keeping an eye on the course, your time, whoever is approaching and then trying to jump on and draft groups to get a tow.

Might try and do a real ride this weekend if I get chance Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Didn't get chance but managed some zwifting. Very convenient and surprised how you get drawn in to chasing down other riders or trying to fend them off.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Have now invested in a Mio Slice wrist fitness thingy majig. Not arsed about the fitness side - but it is Ant+ so gives heart data without a stupid chest strap and works with Zwift / The Elite turbo. So when I'm ready I can now enter rides and races as you need heart data if you do . It also helped that I spotted it reduced from £95 wish to £32 wish and grabbed it off Amazon. Its back up in price now ...

https://www.cardiocritic.com/fitness-wat...ai-review/
I still need to up my riding, just getting out twice on ebike. My mate that I used to go on road bike with assures me he will be back on it sometime in February some hope to start an get some good road miles in.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Yeah, I've done very little. Just finding time very hard to come by. Must do better.