Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 - 2015 Model Year FOR SALE
Arf! Smile

If the box of coke is a makeweight for any deal than I'm happy to include it Wink

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it (seriously). I've stuck this here before I 'go live' with it to iron out any issues.

1) Other than the bill of sale I don't have any receipts. Haven't kept them, but if someone wanted confirmation of work done and the bikes condition they can speak directly to Jamie who owns High Peak Cycles. In truth, unlike cars and bikes people don't tend to be too worried about receipts for ongoing stuff on bikes as everything is on display so it's easy to see if a push iron has been looked after or not.

2) I've purposely been vague with the pedals/bottle cages and minipump in the hope it will get people to ask the same question as you. I'm happy to leave them on within a deal if a potential buyer wants them. (Some people may not want this type of pedal - depends what shoes they cycle in).

3) Yes, you are correct. Anyone shopping for a bike will know or have an idea of the frame size they need. By way of explanation 54 is for really short arsed midgets, 56 for vertically challenged muppets and 58 for perfect male physique.

Thanks for the facebook/ twitter offer. I'll take you up on that when I do the ad proper.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 - 2015 Model Year FOR SALE - Kingy - 07-20-2016, 01:34 PM