Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 - 2015 Model Year FOR SALE
(07-20-2016, 09:35 AM)Kingy Wrote: Would appreciate comments on the ad/ wording/ pics and price.

Well that opens up a world of opportunities!

Question 1 - does it come with the box of coke? Can the coke be substituted for a drink of better nourishment?

As a critique, I would ask if there were receipts available for the servicing work/mechanical work completed along with the original purchase receipt?
You mention "which didn't include pedals, bottle cages or mini pump shown on the pics" - but no mention of whether these are included (or not included) in the sale, don't know whether it's worth clarifying it?
For spec wise I'm assuming those serious about purchase will understand what 58 refers to for frame size, etc.?

Other than that, looks like a standard ad for a push bike. Lemme know if you put something on twitter/fb and I'll share it round, though I don't know many in the push bike market (at least, no one I think that you don't already know yourself!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105 - 2015 Model Year FOR SALE - FraserG - 07-20-2016, 12:50 PM