Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voted yet?
I usually refrain from commenting on any form of social media about political stuff, cause it never goes well. But some of the tripe coming out from the 'sore losers' of the left wing over the weekend I ended up making a couple of posts reminding them to wind their necks in because they're just making themselves look childish.

I then got the popcorn and waited xD
It's like having a conversation by text, pointless,

Pick up the effin phone and have a conversation

rant over.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Who ever you voted for makes sod all difference.

The shits in the government will still win.

Democracy; choose your oppressor.
(05-11-2015, 09:16 PM)Rick Wrote: Who ever you voted for makes sod all difference.

I think that's been proven otherwise in this particular election by a significant margin*. The number of people that voted Tory to see off the SNP shows that who you vote for can make all the difference.

If you feel so strongly that the UK is being run by an oppressive regime and do not agree with it then you always have the 'Old Yella Option' ... Leave.

Not a choice I personally favour, but I/we (Yaz and I) would like to spend 6 months out of the UK once we retire if we are in a financial position to do that and the kids are settled. I'm generally fed up with the attitude of many in the UK wanting something for nothing and forever moaning but never doing anything about it ... other than fecking moan!
Plus - we fancy hot winters abroad! Cool

*See what I did ^^ there! Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Democracy; choose your oppressor.

I read that many years ago on a railway wall on the exit from Leeds station.

I think what they were getting at was whoever you vote for the civil service who actually implement laws and policy are still the same.
I think the politicians generally go into the job with the best intentions.
But the Whitehall aperatchick just continue on. I get the feeling there aren't many permanent secretary's that went to a secondary modern school; you think ?.
And I do something. I work my arse off anywhere from 6 to 7 days a week. I pay silly amounts of national insurance and income tax. I expect my government to use the money wisely. Defence; healthcare; pensions, roads etc. Not fritter it away to countries who waste billions on nuclear weapons they can't afford. Not giving health treatment to foreign nationals who've never paid into the pot. Not subsidising people's drug habits. Look after those who have done thier bit. People who can't be arsed to work should get f@ck all.