Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voted yet?
I voted on the way to work and still got collared by last minute canvassers outside the polling station.

If you haven't voted yet consider this your friendly reminder to, if you wish, exercise your right to vote.

What I don't agree with mind, is the 'having to be registered' to vote (they tried to fine me at my old flat because I wasn't registered there until I told them I wouldn't be there for this election). If you have the right to vote, you have the right to not be registered if you so wish... Big brother is watching....
Yep. Postal vote sent off last week. Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Yep same here, postal vote
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
I've been at cardiologists today so i'm off to vote before it closes.
Oh Yes
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
We're all dooooooooooomed
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Business as usual then.
Don't think you could stick them all in a bag, shake them up and come out with one good party.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Guess we're stuck with the bad one again then.
I will refrain from commenting !
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
(05-10-2015, 08:35 PM)Yogi Wrote: I will refrain from commenting !

I always do on internet forums.
... Bar my standard statement that you can't get one 'good' party from the lot of them - which I do believe to an extent from our (business) experiences over the last 21 years. Thats another story altogether though.

Peoples stance on Politics, for many different and often very personal reasons can be almost tribal and never, ever goes well when discussed on internet forums.