Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where has everyone gone? Any why aren't people posting?
Sorry to read you've been unwell matey. Good to see they've found the problem and that your getting back on mend.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
I'm here :-) Coming out of a horrible cold/flu virus, seems a lot going about at the moment :-(
Just got home from the rookie school weekend at Brands with Bemsee. Cold now Sad Going to a conference in the morning, nothing exotic though, it's only at the uni Tongue
(02-21-2015, 07:27 PM)croweman Wrote: Sorry folks I have been a bit under the weather over the last few weeks, had a few issues lots of blood tests Drs telling me it was anxiety related due to PTSD. Then after having a liver and gallblader ultrasound I find out I have a large gallstone so hence why I was feeling so crap. But on the upside the new years resoloution has started well as I've lost two and a half stone since mid Jan through physically not being able to eat. But I appear to on the mend now and I'm if nothing else eating three meals a day again.

Nasty. Sorry to hear that mate as I know you were hopeful you were on the mend before this. Hopefully now they know the issue it will give you some peace of mind and allow you to recover.

(02-22-2015, 12:17 PM)speedymadr6 Wrote: I'm here :-) Coming out of a horrible cold/flu virus, seems a lot going about at the moment :-(

Shut up you tart! Tongue
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(02-23-2015, 10:31 AM)Kingy Wrote: [quote='croweman' pid='3420' dateline='1424543274']
Sorry folks I have been a bit under the weather over the last few weeks, had a few issues lots of blood tests Drs telling me it was anxiety related due to PTSD. Then after having a liver and gallblader ultrasound I find out I have a large gallstone so hence why I was feeling so crap. But on the upside the new years resoloution has started well as I've lost two and a half stone since mid Jan through physically not being able to eat. But I appear to on the mend now and I'm if nothing else eating three meals a day again.

Nasty. Sorry to hear that mate as I know you were hopeful you were on the mend before this. Hopefully now they know the issue it will give you some peace of mind and allow you to recover.

Cheers Paul I did think after the cardioversion I was all set but I started getting kidney pain, then new year week took ill and just went down hill from there. Chronic palpitations, acid reflux, tightness across my chest and no appetite hence the diagnosis of anxiety. But it appears these are all symtoms of gallstones.

I'd even bought myself a new road bike to get back into training once I'd been given the all clear by the cardiologist but its still in the box unbuilt.
(02-23-2015, 08:06 PM)croweman Wrote: I'd even bought myself a new road bike to get back into training once I'd been given the all clear by the cardiologist but its still in the box unbuilt.

Plenty of time for that (and better weather around the corner) once you are sorted properly mate. Glad you have now got it under control and can get yourself back to some kind of normality. Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Doesn't sound like much fun Croweman, pleased that you are on the road to recovery and Christ Kingy said something sensible!
(02-24-2015, 10:09 PM)speedymadr6 Wrote: and Christ Kingy said something sensible!

I've no idea what came over me. Promise it won't happen again! WinkBig Grin