Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think its time to call it a day.
Think its that time. 
Only posts are spammers. 
Nobody checking in anymore. 
I keep popping in out of nostalgia but its pretty pointless now. 

Last one switch the lights out please. Its been emotional.  Wink

If you have my number you can get me on WhatsApp etc. I've only ever had one mobile number and will be keeping it. 

I may look in on Fuckbook every month or three, but unlikely as Im really not a fan of the place. It destroyed forums (which were far more social, helpful and enjoyable) and has given societies xenophobes, racists and over opinionated thick as mince cockwombles the perfect platform to chat shit. 

Hope life is kind to all of you nice people.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I can agree with you on this one. I like you check in every now and then but it seems to be the three of us that post anything on here so it's time to pull the plug.
We talk more on Whatsapp now anyway so long may that continue.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Well, Ive popped on to see if anyone else has added a message. Nobody, bar spam bots has so thats that. When domain renewal comes up I'll be leaving it so in time it will just disappear.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(12-17-2020, 12:57 PM)Kingy Wrote: Well, Ive popped on to see if anyone else has added a message. Nobody, bar spam bots has so thats that. When domain renewal comes up I'll be leaving it so in time it will just disappear.

Can I be the first (and maybe the only one) to say many thanks for your efforts over the years keeping the throttle monkey name and site going, It has been very much appreciated.

Good night

Who's turning the lights off ?
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(12-22-2020, 08:21 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 12:57 PM)Kingy Wrote: Well, Ive popped on to see if anyone else has added a message. Nobody, bar spam bots has so thats that. When domain renewal comes up I'll be leaving it so in time it will just disappear.

Can I be the first (and maybe the only one) to say many thanks for your efforts over the years keeping the throttle monkey name and site going, It has been very much appreciated.

Good night

Who's turning the lights off ?

Thanks mate. Much appreciated. I keep trying to turn the lights off, but my OCD kicks in and I think Ive left them switched on - so pop in to check just like now!!  Big Grin
Hope you have ha d great Christmas and here is to a better year for everybody next year.  Cool