Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLOODY HELL.....WHERE'S THE TIME GONE?
Well ....back again after another round of viewing. Drove up to Connah's Quay on Wednesday morning. Had three viewings, one had amazing views but was just too small despite the massive potential for something awesome by way of a deck and conservatory. The second was pretty much what we are looking for but needs further consideration and the third was an awesome 4 bed place, fabulously fitted out and an awesome conservatory.........but........there's always one somewhere. The outlook extended as far as the end of the garden which was about 15-20 feet away. It felt like being hemmed in on all sides so it's another no no. We spent the night at Judith's brothers place and drove back home yesterday. There's a viewing on ours tomorrow so things are progressing.

I don't think JJ has anything to worry about.....it's almost certain, but never say never....hehe, that we will be plonking ourselves down either somewhere around Kidsgrove (20 or so miles radius) or it will be somewhere on Deeside with a view over the estuary.

Anyway I'm back to immersing myself in the 'estate' agents tinterwebby stuff....so catch you folks later.....
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLOODY HELL.....WHERE'S THE TIME GONE? - RogerC - 10-12-2018, 08:07 PM