Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lil Blu
Some may remember a TM member called  Lil Blu (Eric Chitty) from the old days, just read on another forum he passed away recently.
Yes this is true and such a sad time for all friends and family.
I think we all have good memories of our time on track with Blu and in the pits. He was always willing to lend a hand in the paddock and give advice when needed.
He will be missed by many

R.I.P Blu
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Yep. Remember meeting him for the first time at (old) Angelsey circuit before he was on the forum. It was Geoff (Old Yella) and James (Rocket) who suggested he register on the forum and the rest is history as they say. I was acting as carer for Old Bill Robinson if memory serves me right.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Was Blue's funeral today, unfortunately I could not be there to say goodbyes but having a beer in his memory. RIP LB
I didn't know (about funeral arrangements). Just can not be arsed with Facebook, but was in Scotland last week anyway. Sad times.
Had a mass for my Dads birthday a week ago (Sat). It's a year since we lost Dad this month so will be back to church for another mass in his memory. Still struggle with it.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007