Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still here...........
Just a quick note to say I'm still around.  Somehow lost my password thing and had a right mare getting back in until today........so you're stuck with me again.   Tongue Big Grin
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Good to see you've sorted it, what would we do without your input Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(12-28-2017, 09:31 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: Good to see you've sorted it, what would we do without your input Smile

Oh those pearls of wisdom you would have missed......and when the time comes any news of 'us' moving oop North and a bit closer to you lot....hehe
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
(12-29-2017, 05:26 PM)RogerC Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 09:31 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: Good to see you've sorted it, what would we do without your input Smile

Oh those pearls of wisdom you would have missed......and when the time comes any news of 'us' moving oop North and a bit closer to you lot....hehe

Arrrggghhhh run away run away
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Blimey, you'll be able to affod a stately home oop North matey.

Which one are you going for ?

I hear Chatsworth is quite nice.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
(01-01-2018, 10:46 AM)Yogi Wrote: Blimey, you'll be able to affod a stately home oop North matey.

Which one are you going for ?

I hear Chatsworth is quite nice.

We looked into that one but apparently it gets loads of 'common people' looking around in the summer......hehe
Glad you got back on. Let us know where you are moving to ... and how far north.
I still find it amusing when I'm at Scottish dealers and they keep calling me a 'Southener'! Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Looking to move somewhere around, but not in, Stoke on Trent....sort of 40-50 mile radius but essentially we're flexible within reason if the 'must have' property comes along. Rural/semi rural......deffo 'not' slap bang in town or on an estate. Timescale somewhere towards the arse end of this year.
(01-03-2018, 09:55 PM)RogerC Wrote: Looking to move somewhere around, but not in, Stoke on Trent....sort of 40-50 mile radius but essentially we're flexible within reason if the 'must have' property comes along.  Rural/semi rural......deffo 'not' slap bang in town or on an estate.  Timescale somewhere towards the arse end of this year.

The village of Keele is very nice, and far enough from the campus to not generally get too many student types (or at least it was when I was there).

There are a lot of nice ruraly areas up that way though, I'm sure you'll be able to find a decent manor house to purchase :-D
Cheers FG. Mrs C comes from Stoke area so knows it quite well. Housing really will be a case of the right house coming along in a nice location so we're not fixated on any particular place.