Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been in my "new" job just over a year.
And what a reckon year!  Rolleyes

But yes, a year has passed and they haven't (yet) got shut of me.  Big Grin

I've found it very hard at times. Not the job itself. That is challenging, but it's no fun if it's easy!  The hard bit has been working for someone else and spending quite a bit of time away from home when I've had 24 years of working for myself under 3 miles from home. I've considered leaving a few times - to take a couple of months out and then retrain or start a business up (I have a couple of ideas that I think would work well for me). Decided to stick with it and here we are a year later. Main reason being that the people I work with are a very good lot. My boss manages me very well ... She just leaves me to it! 

Didn't have a holiday last year and haven't so far this year. All days taken have been used to sort out the factory/ my Dads estate. Yaz has put her foot down and we are having our first family holiday at the end of this month. Must admit I'm feeling tired now and am ready for a break so I'm looking forward to it.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007