Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Plans for Christmas?
Any plans for Christmas?

I had a sales meeting last week and was reminded I still have 8.5 days to take ... or lose as they can't be carried over. 

So, I will be working for half of December and thats about it!  Big Grin

Have booked a villa in Tenerife for the week before Christmas. 3 beds/ 3 bathrooms/ pool/ rooftop garden.  Cool Fly in on 17th, grab a car at the airport and then drive to the villa. Taking my Mum with us as she spent last Christmas in hospital so we are wanting to end this year in a better place (literally!). 
Get back Christmas Eve, then enjoy xmas day (dragging my Mum up to ours for dinner), friends around for Boxing Day then Yaz working until New year so I have the house to myself.  Angel

So, if anyone is reading ... What you upto?
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Sounds a good plan you have there pal. Wish I was doing the same but with what work I have to try and get done for folk before Xmas then it looks like I'll working up to Xmas eve Sad

Once I do break up then it will be xmas dinner at the outlaws, Xmas tea and my mum and dads, boxing day tea at the outlaws, New years tea at the outlaws.
Oh and might try and get to Mallory Park for the Plum Pudding races.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Is Mallory Park not a housing estate yet? I'd sign that petition! Wink

Glad you are busy with work fella. Shame it means less play time - but better to be earning the dosh.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Probly be working right up to the day.

Christmas day will be.

Out for a ride first thing, then down the pub with all the boys and Sal for opening time. Fall out of there at closing time. Back home to watch Hangover 1 to 3. with Lasagne and or chile to warm up in the kitchen.
Did the same last yer, was a great time spent with the boys which is a rare thing indeed.

They fell over when the shots came out though !!!

Then the rest of christmas will be generally anything goes along with large amounts of time in the garage with this years christmas peojects being New large log burner, and a festival trolley.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
I lied.
I am actually working 6.5 days in December - although one is a day in the office where we might have a sales meeting but are then of for the xmas party.
Wow.
Thats mad.

Mind you - I was off yesterday and spent over half the day sorting work stuff out and selling 16 bikes in the process. Sadly still wired as if running my own business so can't just switch off.
Oh, and 1.5 of those 6.5 days are working from home for 2019 projections and dealer phone calls.

Just sayin' Smile
Bloody good job you've got pal.
BB & I are both retired now, so no work YAY. Christmas with friends in Sussex. Boxing Day, big Classic Car & Bike meet in Hampshire.
Sunday 30th Classic bike & Trailies ride out into centre of Salisbury Plain to Imber Village. (Taken over by MoD during WW11 & never given back) On to pub and meet up with more Classic Bikers for Noggin & Natter.
Then back to work...umm...never.
Ha ha. Sounds great that mate. Smile

We are now back from Tenerife. Loved it. 20+ degrees in December just chilling. Got out a bit, but mainly enjoyed the Villa we rented. Huge place. Even caught the United game as I had the sense to take a fire stick out with me and used my IPTV on a big screen in the lounge area. Smile

Would consider retiring there or there about. Much better climate and not full of all the shiiiiite we now have to tolerate in this country since Brexit brought out the worst of us which had been bubbling away under the surface.

I'm off until 2nd Jan. Made sure I hit my target, did all of my reports and 2019 forecasts before I finished so I've a pretty clear run until then. We have our yearly show/ open day mid Jan though so it will be pretty bloody busy - and then I have to get my arse unto Scotland (West and East) and Newcastle so have a few weeks away from home to fit in. Thats the shit bit of the job.
Well I'm snot back until the 2nd Jan so will be getting about in the car and will also try and get out on the bike at some stage.
Been to Mallory Park today for the Plum Pudding races, just what the riders needed was a cold damp track to race on lol, a few offs was had.

Off the a pub near Etwall Saturday morning in the Beemer for a breakfast car meet with the Z4 forum.