Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where'd they go
Cheers mate. Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Glad it's all coming together matey.

Are you still managing to get out on the bike ?
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
No. Have not been able to train until this nerve issue has completely cleared up. Will try and get some training in once I'm over it, but really struggling with finding time since everything has changed. I'm off to Scotland again on Monday. Once I've got my head around where I'm staying I might start taking a bike or running shoes with me so I can do a bit.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Hope it heals up soon then pal so you can eat pies and drink loads of beer without getting like a munta lol
Ha ha. Weight not an issue at the moment. Not been eating too well so lost nearly a stone. All the fecking clothes I bought when I started work in August are too bloody big until I put some weight back on! FFS ! Smile
Fook me, some people just never get fat, where as me I only have to think about food and I put weight on lol
Glad things are looking up matey
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Cheers. I'm up in Scotland now. Back home tomorrow then a day in the factory Thursday. My first days holiday of the year and I'm fecking working loading machinery up that's I've sold!
(10-03-2017, 08:55 AM)Kingy Wrote: Cheers. I'm up in Scotland now. Back home tomorrow then a day in the factory Thursday. My first days holiday of the year and I'm fecking working loading machinery up that's I've sold!

Here's hoping it's not long before your back to normality pal
Still employed and my 'probation period' has ended ... so more fool them  Cool

Have sold pretty much everything that I needed to in the factory now. Just have the fork truck left to sort, but that was always going to be the last thing sold. Did have a daft offer from my good friend 'Amjad', who after messing me around for months finally came good and bought some goods off me on Saturday. He was most displeased when I refused to enter into a game of who could agree the cheapest most stupid price. God loves a tryer and by hell Amjad and his brothers are very trying!! Smile

Back up in Scotland next week and have a few weeks to pick my new car for delivery first week Feb 2018. Just waiting for confirmation on my budget. It's funny how my requirements for a car have altered now I have to consider bik, car tax etc. Sod these high end brands with sod all creature comforts as standard meaning a high RRP (so more tax).  Big Grin

Still busy during the week with the new job and spending most Saturdays working in the factory or trying to sort paperwork. Hoping to get things ticked off my list by the end of the year so I can start getting a 'normal-ish' life back on track early 2018-ish. 

Have agreed to take a few bikes from our new line up (due Jan 2018) so want to keep some real basic training in until then. Will grab a new mtb and maybe a gravel bike or fast hybrid for starters. I can get them on my 'sample account', use them, then sell them on when I'm done. That's certainly a part of the job that is quite appealing. Lol. 

Hope everyone else is doing well in life, work and general fuckwittery.  Wink