Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort William
Well chaps I'm off to watch the World Championship down hill races at Fort William this weekend with my mate from the bike shop.

He managed to blag a couple of free tickets from Fox and have full pit access for the weekend.

We will be setting off on the 7hour long journey between 2 and 3 am Saturday morning in my Z4 with the boot loaded up with beer and tents.

He's booked us in to a campsite near by and will be coming back on sometime mid day Monday.

They say it is a massive event so looking forward seeing the big names doing what they do best DOWN HILL FAST Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Very nice JJ. I did some decals some time back for a bike shop up that way and they were telling me they have some massive events up there so it looks like you got tickets for the biggest and best.
Have a great time
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Ennoy it mate. Taking the z4. Good fun AND you can earn some dosh whilst you are there with a few cut and blows .... Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(06-02-2017, 03:37 PM)Kingy Wrote: Ennoy it mate. Taking the z4. Good fun AND you can earn some dosh whilst you are there with a few cut and blows .... Wink

Feck off lol Tongue
Hope it was a good weekend, and hope you had a roaring trade from the boot of the Z4 Smile
Big Grin

Come on then JJ. How did it go? 
FW is a very small place for that many people isn't it.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Hold up chaps, I only got back late yesterday afternoon after our 8 hour drive.

I need to sort out a few pictures then I'll give you a bit of a run down on how it went Smile
Still waiting ;-)
Still waiting ... Wink
I've not had a fecking min to load pictures on to photo bucket to then get them on here.

I'm not sat in front of the computer screen all day you know, I'm out giving the old dears their blue rinses :p