Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BT SIM only deals ... Very cheap deals with extras.
Two weeks into the BT SIM experience and so far so good. 

Coverage (using EE network) has given no issues at all. The kids have commented that 4G is much better. I've noticed no dropouts at work (a notorious black hole for mobiles and internet at times).

The 6Gb of data is useful. No longer needing to be careful listening to music in the car. Doesn't matter if it's downloaded or not anymore. I think this is what the kids like too as they can hammer music and Snapchat without worrying. 

Have applied for my Amazon voucher. Got confirmation they were confirming it all and as long as it's legit a voucher would be with me within 45 days. 

I've mentioned the app earlier, but must say it really is very good for monitoring usage and linking to anything relevant. Loading the BT wifi app works well too. If youlog in it takes over whenever you are at legit strong signal BT wifi areas. You don't do anything - it sorts it for you to save data.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
RE: BT SIM only deals ... Very cheap deals with extras. - Kingy - 06-06-2017, 05:24 PM