Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotify 3 months for 99p ...
https://www.spotify.com/uk/intro/

3 months Spotify 99p. Nowt wrong with that. App is good and the service excellent. I'm currently on family plan Amazon Music, but may add this because it's cheap and I like the app format. 

If you have had a previous trial a different email address and payment method to last time will work for another trial.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Good find matey, I don't use it but if I did then I would get it.

I just seem to be listening to the radio throughout the day.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Will give it a try :-)
It's very very good. Well worth trying for 99p for 3 months. Easy to cancel too - just bookmark the date to avoid rolling over to a monthly payment plan.

Only problem is - once you get used to using one of these services you find they are really good and miss them if you don't get another trial or sub. I've tried Spotify, Google Music and Amazon Music. I went for the Amazon service (very similar) as it worked out a few quid a month cheaper for me than the alternatives. It's hard to say if one is better than the other as they are all so good.
We use Amazon Music through the Alexa's at home, all of our mobiles (separate 'music' plans for each person so they create their own libraries etc) and through PC's/Laptops at work occasionally.

JJ - They have infinite radio stations to cover all tastes/ genres/ bands. Just have reasonable data if you aren't bumping onto your hairdressing salons wifi Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(05-17-2017, 08:05 AM)Kingy Wrote: It's very very good. Well worth trying for 99p for 3 months. Easy to cancel too - just bookmark the date to avoid rolling over to a monthly payment plan.

Only problem is - once you get used to using one of these services you find they are really good and miss them if you don't get another trial or sub. I've tried Spotify, Google Music and Amazon Music. I went for the Amazon service (very similar) as it worked out a few quid a month cheaper for me than the alternatives. It's hard to say if one is better than the other as they are all so good.
We use Amazon Music through the Alexa's at home, all of our mobiles (separate 'music' plans for each person so they create their own libraries etc) and through PC's/Laptops at work occasionally.

JJ - They have infinite radio stations to cover all tastes/ genres/ bands. Just have reasonable data if you aren't bumping onto your hairdressing salons wifi Wink

Haha funny fecker
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
I did that a couple of years back and am on the monthly plan (student discount yay) cause it did its job, got me hooked off the free stuff and now I can't stand the ads and lack of skipping songs on mobile that came with the free version Sad Would recommend to anyone considering, at least to see what you think of it.
Only a week left for this if you wish to try it ...