Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it a Jolly Birthday today?
Got an email through from 'the site that will not be named-Book' and if it is correct then we have a Jolly Birthday today.  Big Grin

Happy Birthday Nige. Hope you have a good 'un with plenty of tips from the purple rinse brigade  Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Happy birthday Nige, hope you have a good day and your customers tip you well for their perms Big Grin
Many Happy Returns JJ. I only know you on here but from your posts and the stick you get from this lot you are obviously a good sport.
Ride safe. Don (Ghost)

And a good hairdresser apparently.
Is the miserable crimper not going to show his face? I know last year was the big one (5-0), but every one counts at his age Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
He's probably still asleep. After all, old age requires more rest and every perm must take a tremendous amount of effort to achieve!
Right you load of reprobates.

1..I have been busy at work today
2..Doing Joinery work not perms
3..I'm 49 today

But thanks a lot for my Birthday wishes Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Hope it was a good one JJ....and remember no more 'motorised' things with two wheels from now on.......the NHS can't afford it.... hehe

All the best and 'back to work' mate so I suppose things are recovering nicely?
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
(05-04-2017, 10:59 PM)RogerC Wrote: Hope it was a good one JJ....and remember no more 'motorised' things with two wheels from now on.......the NHS can't afford it....   hehe

All the best and 'back to work' mate so I suppose things are recovering nicely?

Cheers Roger.

As for motorised then I have been back out on the ebike Smile and the recovery is going slow but at least I can now work again.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad