Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iphone 6S+ or 7 ... Worth the money?
my eldest has the 7 he prefers it to the s6 edge, but that may just be a university thing, with everyone being appled up.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
(04-10-2017, 09:34 PM)Yogi Wrote: my eldest has the 7 he prefers it to the s6 edge, but that may just be a university thing, with everyone being appled up.

Think it is mate. It seems 'Apple' is THE brand for the young 'uns. Evidently ALL apps have been made to run on IOS too, so an Iphone is really quite a necessity over all other brands!  Tongue (They do think you were born yesterday at times!). 

All that said - Black (the 'new' colour) Iphone 7 arriving today. Triffic.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
It's a nice phone. Wrapped in a nice Apple silicon cover (£35!  Dodgy) it certainly looks the part. Aliya is over the moon with it ... "Best present EVER" and her Grandma and particularly Grandad (who was the driving force behind her getting the phone) are also happy - so all is good.  Cool

Launched the phone 'vanilla' (so new Apple account) and just brought Gmail over (for all contacts) and away she went. It is ridiculously simple to set a new phone up nowadays. How times change. 

.... But I still prefer the S6 Edge  Tongue
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007