Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busy weekend
(03-24-2017, 10:25 PM)Ghost Wrote: Only two perms and a tint.

Hahaha PMSL

I still can't do either
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Lazy weekend for me. Shame as it was really good weather for a change so would have been ideal for some bike riding, fell running or dragging the family over Lantern Pike.

I kept threatening to do something, but ended up just taking it easy with a couple of trips upto my parents Sat evening and Sun afternoon.
Mind you, it's probably done me some good catching up on sleep and resting.

Oh, and I'm very impressed with that CCTV system I installed at work. 4 dome cameras recording in 1080 HD to a 2 Tb hard drive and linked to my phone (live and playback) through a dedicated app.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(03-27-2017, 10:51 AM)Kingy Wrote: Lazy weekend for me. Shame as it was really good weather for a change so would have been ideal for some bike riding, fell running or dragging the family over Lantern Pike.

I kept threatening to do something, but ended up just taking it easy with a couple of trips upto my parents Sat evening and Sun afternoon.

Oh, and I'm very impressed with that CCTV system I installed at work. 4 dome cameras recording in 1080 HD to a 2 Tb hard drive and linked to my phone (live and playback) through a dedicated app.

And how did you manage to fit the cameras with just your hammer ?? lol

My weekend seemed to be taken up with washing both cars which seems to take me longer only being able to really use one arm Sad

Then I managed to flush one of my pond filters out to keep my fish happy.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(03-27-2017, 07:43 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 10:51 AM)Kingy Wrote: Lazy weekend for me. Shame as it was really good weather for a change so would have been ideal for some bike riding, fell running or dragging the family over Lantern Pike.

And how did you manage to fit the cameras with just your hammer ?? lol

My weekend seemed to be taken up with washing both cars which seems to take me longer only being able to really use one arm Sad

Then I managed to flush one of my pond filters out to keep my fish happy.
Shame not all activities last longer with one arm, especially in your case!