Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today, tomorrow, rinse and repeat ...
(03-17-2017, 11:48 AM)FraserG Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:43 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: Kingy you can fook off lol

Thanks for the offer Fraser I'll let you know next week.
It would more than likely be the the Saturday the 1st for just me and the wifey

Would be good to see you there if you can make it :-) I think my tickets will come out in the next 7-10 days depending on how the circuit release them (using e-tickets a lot this year at MSV which has changed when they send them) but as soon as I have them I'll pass some on to you :-)

Cheers for that, much appreciated
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]

Hello. Anybody there ....
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Doesn't look like it matey.

I must say I have been alittle slack in my posts lately
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
I just got back from Berlin, will be writing something up about it soon once I can get rid of this little head cold that came back with me Sad
(06-05-2017, 08:45 AM)FraserG Wrote: I just got back from Berlin, will be writing something up about it soon once I can get rid of this little head cold that came back with me Sad

Oooh. Berlin. Cracking place. Loved our trip there.  Cool Look forward to your take on it.  Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(06-05-2017, 08:45 AM)FraserG Wrote: I just got back from Berlin, will be writing something up about it soon once I can get rid of this little head cold that came back with me Sad

Still waiting ..... Wink
(06-14-2017, 09:06 AM)Kingy Wrote:

Still waiting ..... Wink

I know I'm sorry  Sad please forgive me master! I came back with a head cold and was thrown into a complete circus of a situation and this weekend I collapsed on the sofa and binged House of Cards to recuperate. I haven't forgotten though, promise!
(06-14-2017, 09:47 AM)FraserG Wrote: I know I'm sorry  Sad please forgive me master! I came back with a head cold and was thrown into a complete circus of a situation and this weekend I collapsed on the sofa and binged House of Cards to recuperate. I haven't forgotten though, promise!
Exuses excuses! Wink
Did you finish S5 of HoC? I did not long since. What did you think?
(06-14-2017, 11:42 AM)Kingy Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 09:47 AM)FraserG Wrote: I know I'm sorry  Sad please forgive me master! I came back with a head cold and was thrown into a complete circus of a situation and this weekend I collapsed on the sofa and binged House of Cards to recuperate. I haven't forgotten though, promise!
Exuses excuses! Wink
Did you finish S5 of HoC? I did not long since. What did you think?

I didn't enjoy it. The ending just seemed too farcical. I don't know how they'll continue it on in S6 or beyond but it does seem to be getting dragged out at this stage in my opinion, and downhill from the earlier seasons Sad
House of Cards Series 5 Spoiler coming up. Don't read on if you intend to watch it. Whilst cryptic it could spoil the 5th series ...

I said pretty much the same in the TV series thread after watching it. Too many implausible decisions made by characters who have been built up to be meticulous and cunning. (Leave a dead body for someone else to tidy up and not expect there to be ramifications ... ?! WTF).
Plus the plan to get the pardons just seemed too cute when explained in hindsight. A power mad narcissist would not have gone to that much trouble and detail ... to lose power.
I felt it was lazy writing where characters actions were altered to suit the writers immediate plans rather than the direction they would/should have taken based on the previous series.
Like you, I'm struggling to see where they can go with series 6.