Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today, tomorrow, rinse and repeat ...
On here.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yawn.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Hahaha well what can I say, It's only use two or three that post and I know it's hard to believe but there is only so much crap I can think to talk about lol
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
I just talk to the voices. They keep me company. Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
My doctor said I'm paranoid but I think he's just out to get me.
They also said not to listen to the voices in my head but that's where the intelligent conversation is Big Grin

I'm not crazy, you're crazy!

Work has recently changed their filters and TM is blocked during working hours the last couple of weeks. Been trying to find a solution that doesn't require a long term VPN (cause then I can't access the server files I need for when I actually want to work (sometimes it happens)) but have been struggling so far... I am trying though. Oh and Brands was this weekend just gone which is why I wasn't around for then, but it's 3 weeks till Cadwell now.

JJ, I hear you enjoy Cadwell. Any interesting tales of Cadwell you've never mentioned before to share? Tongue
(03-15-2017, 09:20 AM)FraserG Wrote: They also said not to listen to the voices in my head but that's where the intelligent conversation is Big Grin

Work has recently changed their filters and TM is blocked during working hours the last couple of weeks. Been trying to find a solution that doesn't require a long term VPN (cause then I can't access the server files I need for when I actually want to work (sometimes it happens)) but have been struggling so far... I am trying though. Oh and Brands was this weekend just gone which is why I wasn't around for then, but it's 3 weeks till Cadwell now.

JJ, I hear you enjoy Cadwell. Any interesting tales of Cadwell you've never mentioned before to share? Tongue

Cadwell ? CADWELL ??

Well once upon a time when I was a super star bike racer I crashed.......it hurt.......I then retired lol

Who's racing in 3 weeks then ? what club ? would you be there on the Friday ? I might see if I could get over with my whistle Smile
(03-15-2017, 07:16 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: Well once upon a time when I was a super star bike racer I crashed.......it hurt.......I then retired lol
Don't forget - you were 'Super Star Pitcrew' aswell mate ...
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Big Grin
(03-15-2017, 07:16 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 09:20 AM)FraserG Wrote: They also said not to listen to the voices in my head but that's where the intelligent conversation is Big Grin

Cadwell ? CADWELL ??

Well once upon a time when I was a super star bike racer I crashed.......it hurt.......I then retired lol

Who's racing in 3 weeks then ? what club ? would you be there on the Friday ? I might see if I could get over with my whistle Smile

Bemsee are racing on the 31st March, 1st & 2nd April. I'll be there all three days, lemme know if you want some tickets to come spectate and I'll get you some :-)

(03-16-2017, 07:15 AM)Kingy Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 07:16 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: Well once upon a time when I was a super star bike racer I crashed.......it hurt.......I then retired lol
Big Grin

Who can forget such Olympic level gymnastics?
(03-16-2017, 03:33 PM)FraserG Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 07:16 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote:

Cadwell ? CADWELL ??

Bemsee are racing on the 31st March, 1st & 2nd April. I'll be there all three days, lemme know if you want some tickets to come spectate and I'll get you some :-)

(03-16-2017, 07:15 AM)Kingy Wrote:
Big Grin

Who can forget such Olympic level gymnastics?

Kingy you can fook off lol

Thanks for the offer Fraser I'll let you know next week.
It would more than likely be the the Saturday the 1st for just me and the wifey
(03-16-2017, 06:43 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: Kingy you can fook off lol

Thanks for the offer Fraser I'll let you know next week.
It would more than likely be the the Saturday the 1st for just me and the wifey

Would be good to see you there if you can make it :-) I think my tickets will come out in the next 7-10 days depending on how the circuit release them (using e-tickets a lot this year at MSV which has changed when they send them) but as soon as I have them I'll pass some on to you :-)