Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Broadband? (Thinking of changing)
After much deliberation I'll most likely take the BT offer. It will only save me 50p a month from 2nd April (when prices go up) but I'll get a new Hub 6 out of the deal. I've no issue with BT and with our usage I'm thinking along the lines of 'better the devil you know' to avoid issues. 

If I go with Zen I need to buy a router upgrade as their standard one is shite. That adds £10 a month over the contract term so isn't really worth it. 

If I go with others (Plusnet / Sky) their routers are shite, they have 'traffic management' in the smallprint and oddly can't offer me (in Sky's case) the same speeds I can get now. With regards to Plusnet I also don't like the smarmy Yorkshire chubby bastid that does the ads so they can do one. Tongue 

So, looks like I'll be staying loyal to BT. Mind you - I'm doing this in full knowledge that I'll have another opt our before the term ends as they increase prices every 9-12 months so there is no way they will see out an 18 month contract!
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Broadband? (Thinking of changing) - Kingy - 02-23-2017, 03:31 PM