Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Broadband? (Thinking of changing)
Thanks Fraser. Food for thought. I've had shite bb in the past too and will never use the company (Eclipse) again. 

I may speak to Sky, but their service checker is saying I can't get their 'Max' service so I'm not too happy about that anyway. We have me (streaming) and two teenagers hammering wifi/bb so I need the fastest unlimited or their will be hell to pay! Samee games online a lot so dropouts would (as you say) be a mare. 

A neighbour has Plusnet, but I'm not sure which package. He has had issues though as I've been round sorting it for him a couple of times. (I have a small hammer for delicate jobs!).

Still very interested to hear other experiences though.  Cool

If all else fails I may opt for 'Zen'. I use them for work and they are superb. BT's increases have now put them in the game as they are £46.99 a month - although there is a £36.99 one off charge for connection and p&p of router. They are a proper company though - based in Rochdale, loads of awards and no throttling/ no fair usage or traffic management (which Plusnet advertise that they do on a constant basis).
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Broadband? (Thinking of changing) - Kingy - 02-13-2017, 04:19 PM