Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had my OP
Glad its all positive mate. (Bar the chance you might not get full movement back - hope thats just an over cautious Doc). Good that they are stepping up the physio to once a week. You just have to remember to take it easy rather than relentless pushing once you start to get results.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(03-30-2017, 02:23 PM)Kingy Wrote: Glad its all positive mate. (Bar the chance you might not get full movement back - hope thats just an over cautious Doc). Good that they are stepping up the physio to once a week. You just have to remember to take it easy rather than relentless pushing once you start to get results.

Cheers mate.

Yes I'll have to still take it steady even though I want it to feel better straight away, just got to be patient and my customers will just have to wait  a little longer as my health come first.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Good news, and steady away.

has he ok'ed you using both arms when washing the pimp mobile ??

wax on, wax off.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Good news then JJ.....progress no matter how little is good and the sling off I reckon is pretty serious progress.  Keep positive mate........   Smile
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
(03-30-2017, 09:25 PM)Yogi Wrote: Good news, and steady away.

has he ok'ed you using both arms when washing the pimp mobile ??

wax on, wax off.

Lol still only been washing car with one hand.

might have to give it ago with both next time
(03-30-2017, 09:35 PM)RogerC Wrote: Good news then JJ.....progress no matter how little is good and the sling off I reckon is pretty serious progress.  Keep positive mate........   Smile

Cheers Roger

I still wonder whether it was for the best having the op.

May be in twelve months time I will say yes
Is 'washing the car with one hand' a euphemism? Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(04-03-2017, 08:14 AM)Kingy Wrote: Is 'washing the car with one hand' a euphemism? Wink

Nope

wanking is just called wanking lol
PMSL Smile
Well I'm still on with the Physio but seem to be improving with the movement and strength.

I asked Physio the other Friday if he thought it would be ok for me to try and go out on mtb and he said as long as it was just flat trails then yes I should be ok.

So a week yesterday I had a go on my Ebike thinking at least the Ebike will help me with the extra miles without tiring me out too much so I drove van to mates house and did the flat ride to Rother Valley route which was 17 miles.
Legs and lungs was fine being helped by the extra watts of electricery but the arm and shoulder was aching and hurting a tad and I was so uncomfortable, I actually felt like cutting the ride short and turning back lol.

I went again Yesterday morning but rode from my house and did 23 miles.
This time I felt a little better on the bike, still aching arm/shoulder but didn't seem as bad so things must be improving a tad.

I see the consultant again on Tuesday and then the physio on Friday so we'll see what they have to say this week.

Will see if can do another short local ride in the week before getting out again on Saturday morning.