Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome back fellow Monkeys and Spammers ...
Update in the Samsung S3 Frontier watch.

Sooooo much fun! Very practical at work. Saves carrying the mobile as I can see emails as they land and take calls if necessary through the watch, or send auto responses if I don't want to (or can't) speak to the caller. Saved me a run upto the office when I was working on a machine earlier today.

I've been comparing it against Garmin, Mio and TomTom for accuracy on the bike and running. The results are very impressive. It's within .05 of a mile (max) difference - which can happen with any of them. The data available on the watch is impressive (with more on the phone app) and it auto uploads (within 12 hours or so) to Strava if you link accounts. You can speed this up if you want as it generated a gpx file that you can manually upload.

Have also downloaded Samsung Gear Watch Designer and registered as a designer. This means I can get my hands on all of the watchfaces available anywhere. An example of sites you can get them from is here: http://www.watchfaces.be/
Today I'm wearing Rolex Submariner ... Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome back fellow Monkeys and Spammers ... - Kingy - 01-12-2017, 01:14 PM