Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I return from the dead
Big Grin 
Well kiddies it miserable old moi again.

The latest news that's new and approved is as follows.

I sold my road bike, if I'm honest I never liked the damn thing so I was glad to be shut of it.

I've still got my ZX6R track bike. But I haven't done any days this year, too busy at work and for some inexplicable reason the tow bar no longer fits, like WTF is that all about ?.

I've basically spent the last 2 months on the road, some delightful countries in West Africa, trying to dodge catching Ebola. Then Turkey, South Africa and this week Oman. Hopefully I'll get some quality time at home with Ziggy in the next couple of weeks.

We're both off to South Africa in November for an amazing 2 week holiday doing the whole posh safari deal, wine tasting etc plus I'd thought I'd shell out for business class seats for the flights. I get sick to death of flying baggage class at work.
So that's my news.
I've added the Monkeys on my phone so I'll have no excuse not to chat when I'm stuck in some 3rd world toilet, and when I'm away from Bradford I can post too.
Rick
I've added the Monkeys on my phone so I'll have no excuse not to chat when I'm stuck in some 3rd world toilet, and when I'm away from Bradford I can post too.

Literally lol
Good to have you back with us Rickter Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Nice to have you back mate.

I've not checked yet, but I mentioned to Ziggy about you starting a 'Wine Thread'. Nothing structured, but if you get any time (I know, I know) I think it would be of interest. Certainly would be for me as I remember years back when you first started to get interested. I bet you've got a mine of information since then!
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I'd have no issue starting a wine thread.
I'm guessing useful, basic info.
Wines I like
Prices you should pay
Any cracking deals i hear of.
Let's be honest, when I'm stuck in a hotel all I have is time.
If anyone is having a nice meal we can recommend a wine to go with the food.Big Grin
Ziggy
And whats that then Ziggy, any wine Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(09-29-2014, 06:36 PM)Rick Wrote: I'd have no issue starting a wine thread.
I'm guessing useful, basic info.
Wines I like
Prices you should pay
Any cracking deals i hear of.
Let's be honest, when I'm stuck in a hotel all I have is time.

Sounds good to me mate. Cool

(09-29-2014, 07:37 PM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: And whats that then Ziggy, any wine Smile

Ha ha. Lush! Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Sounds good to me!