Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power of music
So George Michael has karked it !

I was a partucular fan of his solo career not so much Wham.

His studio albums have been top of my playlist for years now, although Patience was far from his best work.
The production on most of the tracks was just excellent, The layers of sound and deep bass rhythms overpower me every time.

I saw him live twice, and he was excellent both times.

What a very sad loss, it feels like I've lost a friend.

I just hope he was aware of the joy he brought to many with his Music.

George you will be missed.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Yep....2016 grabs another one....crap year for the entertainment industry. Interesting to see he wrote 'Careless whisper' when he was only 17.....and yes the guy had talent. I reckon him and Elton were the best ever doing live in concert.... 'Don't let the sun go down on me' ................
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Rick Parfitt a few days before too. Bad year for celebs. 

Liked some GM tracks and agree on the production quality. Like the live version of Killer/ Papa was a rolling stone that he did. Cool as fook that.

Find Sting the same (production quality) although not a fan bar a couple of tracks I think are ok.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007