Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Trump.
Donald Trump elected 45th President of the USA.

Unbelievable. Didn't realise the Americans hated Hillary THAT much! 

Now this is going to be some ride. The lunatic is in control of the asylum.  Big Grin

[Image: 944fd02cebc0f3dc4b742c2d591e96dd.jpg]
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Too late to answer this one, maybe tomorrow.

I'll be interested in your views on my theories.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Oooh. Sounds interesting.  Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
There's already a few of the 'conspiracy' type theories bandying around the inter-webs. It's going to be an interesting 4 years...

Having said that, I'm still waiting for him to decide he's bored and ready to move onto something else!
(11-10-2016, 10:02 AM)FraserG Wrote: There's already a few of the 'conspiracy' type theories bandying around the inter-webs. 

Sorry, I can't seem to see the link you posted ......  Dodgy Tongue
(11-10-2016, 03:26 PM)Kingy Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 10:02 AM)FraserG Wrote: There's already a few of the 'conspiracy' type theories bandying around the inter-webs. 

Sorry, I can't seem to see the link you posted ......  Dodgy Tongue

I didn't wish to bore you with them as well. They're quite far-fetched at the moment, they haven't yet had time to narrow down the specific coincidences that allow it to be a proper theory worthy of a Netflix documentary! Tongue
Obama's campaign was based on things he would do, he has achieved very little of them, Trump will be the same. The President of the USA is a frontman with a team behind him guiding him and directing the policies. Its a bit like Liam and Noel from Oasis, Liam was a great front man but it was Noel that had all the songs and the talent!