Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berlin Baby ...
We went, we saw and we conq dicked about.  Tongue

Dave was nearly scrapping with a scouser and got candle wax on his dick. 
Joe wet his pants ... thanks to Dave.
Jason nearly had a breakdown at the price of a round of Jagerbobs with a shot of Taquila thrown in which Dave ordered.

... can you see a theme developing here ...  Wink Big Grin   

Great weekend, but feel knackered now as we left at 4.15am Friday morning and got home 1.00am this morning with not too much sleep inbetween. 

Lot's of drinking, but also lots of walking (and using the trams) to get to the places we wanted to visit. Didn't manage them all as Berlin is too vast, but got the ones that mattered including a proper trek through Grunewald Forest to 'Devils Mountain' (Tuelfesberg - a US 'Spy Station' used to listen on on Russian Communications in East Berlin during the Cold War) which was superb. 

Took a few pics so will add a bit of info once I've got them uploaded to photobucket.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(11-14-2016, 03:02 PM)Kingy Wrote: We went, we saw and we conq dicked about.  Tongue

Dave was nearly scrapping with a scouser and got candle wax on his dick. 
Joe wet his pants ... thanks to Dave.
Jason nearly had a breakdown at the price of a round of Jagerbobs with a shot of Taquila thrown in which Dave ordered.

... can you see a theme developing here ...  Wink Big Grin   

Great weekend, but feel knackered now as we left at 4.15am Friday morning and got home 1.00am this morning with not too much sleep inbetween. 

Lot's of drinking, but also lots of walking (and using the trams) to get to the places we wanted to visit. Didn't manage them all as Berlin is too vast, but got the ones that mattered including a proper trek through Grunewald Forest to 'Devils Mountain' (Tuelfesberg - a US 'Spy Station' used to listen on on Russian Communications in East Berlin during the Cold War) which was superb. 

Took a few pics so will add a bit of info once I've got them uploaded to photobucket.
Candle wax on his dick !!!!!

I won't ask how lol
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Oh dear!