Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did my BRA...
Last Friday was a test day at Brands with Bemsee. One of the tech. officials has been muting doing a BRA for some time to get his racing licence but there was little point doing just one for him so I joined him. Rode steadily round Brands Indy on a Kawk 300 Ninja for about 20 mins with 2 practice starts. All of that qualifies me to now apply to the ACU for a racing licence! I haven't completely lost my marbles though - not yet anyhow. Well, maybe some. But not all. Just most! Gonna wait till next year to actually get the licence though, as I have no need for one for the remainder of this season (and it'd expire in December) so wait till next year then see what I'm doing marshalling wise and maybe line up on a grid or two if I'm not needed on post Big Grin
Nice one, but watch out it's a slippery slope once you line up ...  Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Nooooooooo !
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Oh shit, where's mu whistle lol.
Let us know if you do ever race, I'll try and get over and see you Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(08-25-2016, 09:24 PM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: Oh shit, where's mu whistle lol.
Let us know if you do ever race, I'll try and get over and see you Wink

I can loan you my old whistle if you want Tongue
Haha bring a book to read, my laptimes will be slow enough you could finish a novel I expect xD
Good on you FG....mind you you're now on the slippery slope to skintness and fun...... Big Grin
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.