Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook.
Don't like it. 

Really really don't like it. 

Haven't been on for about 3-4 weeks and can't bring myself to go back to it despite it's best efforts with emails and reminders.  

So, in conclusion. 
I don't like Facebook. 
At.
All.

I feel better now having shared that with my multitude of friends on here .....................  Rolleyes Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Who you hiding from ? lol
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Who did you upset?
No one (x2) ... honest!  Big Grin

[rant mode]

Just fed up with so much drivel on there. 

People feeling the need to re-invent themselves claiming to be achieving things that they clearly aren't capable of. 
Idiots trolling and arguing constantly with anyone when you know they wouldn't normally raise their voice in real life, let alone target someone with abuse. 
People giving advice when they have little knowledge on the topic/ law they are commenting on. So much to that their advice is often irresponsible or dangerous. 
Shouldn't forget the open bigotry and/or racism either. 
The list goes on. 
I'm just sick of it all and am very reluctant to immerse myself back into the festering FB sewer. 

Tbh the only thing I've found 'positive' on FB is some of the groups I'm in. I've got some useful info from groups and, in return spent time putting a bit back in to them - but that positive is far outweighed by the negatives. 

I wish Facebook would just fook off and die. Sadly the 'Jeremy Kyle' generation will not let that happen. 

[/rant mode]

Rolleyes Tongue
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Alas, something about Facebook has allowed it to stick around far longer than any other social media platform. Which is a shame given that MySpace was good for music. I typically use it for the messaging, keeping in touch with people that I don't want to have my email address (and I can hide from when necessary Tongue ) but rarely post. I don't see why so many people have the need to post what they're doing every minute of every day.

"I'm at the gym #workingOut" - #NoOneGivesAFlyingF**k
"I'm having sushi #cultured" - #HopeYouGetFoodPoisoning
"I'm having my forth child #happy" - #YetAnotherDrainOpened

Big Grin
Ha ha. Smile

Don't forget the hugely annoying selfies and pathetic videos uploaded by those involved in the latest FB self promotion shite. Think the last one I saw was videoing yourself doing pressups for 22 (?) days. Who in the right mind wants to see some unfit fecker thrashing up and down getting their sweaty, red sex face on every day for three fecking weeks?! Eughhhh. Sad

I'll keep up my one man protest until I either need to get some info from one of the groups or I need to go on to the company FB page. Hopefully hell will freeze over first, taking Facebook and its braindead disciples with it.

In the meantime I'll just chat to myself on here and bemoan the fall of 'forums' as I much prefer this format.
Moan, moan feckin moan !

Only befriend your friends, if they are complete retards like JJ then don't befriend him,

so you only see what you want to see Simples !!
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
(08-25-2016, 07:43 PM)Yogi Wrote: Moan, moan feckin moan !

Only befriend your friends, if they are complete retards like JJ then don't befriend him,

so you only see what you want to see Simples !!

Fook off Tongue
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Totally agree.....unfortunately it is 'the' social meeja for lots more than 'bollox' and drivel.........also can't be doing with those who can't post without 'feckin' this and that.....

mini rant over.....hehe
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
... Add Strava to the list. 

Twats in cars and electric bikes taking KOMs will be the death of Strava. Got sick of flagging the cheating dick heads.  Angry

Plus a feed clogged up with turbo/zwifting tossers who won't go outside because it's too dark/wet/cold.  Dodgy. MTFU.

Tongue