Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook.
[Image: here-found-what-you-were-looking-for-att...671107.png]

[Image: I-don39t-always-complain-about-my-life-B...-48715.jpg]

Most of Facebook!
There is such a thing as an unfriend function.

You can delete the bastards if they are getting on your nerves.

And. You don't have to accept every friend request.

My sister keeps sending a request, which i continuously ignore.

Just saying, like.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
(03-29-2017, 09:47 PM)Yogi Wrote: There is such a thing as an unfriend function.

You can delete the bastards if they are getting on your nerves.

And. You don't have to accept every friend request.

My sister keeps sending a request, which i continuously ignore.

Just saying, like.

Uw your just so brutal lol
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
It's the whole 'thing' I don't like. I've tried to like it but its' just shite. 

I'll dip in and out every 2-3 months and will consider using it in the future if it can serve a specific purpose. 
It's def not for me though. I like to keep my personal life (things I'd share with family and close friends) ... well ... personal.

Most people I would choose to have a social drink with and enjoy their company/ chatting are fairly quiet on Facebook. That speaks volumes. 

The 'noisy FB' folk (opinion on everything, gobshites or forever fecking moaning) are people I've perhaps tolerated in the past. I've unfriended a few and unfollowed a lot, but Facebook changes the way people act and many feel they have to adopt a Facebook persona. I've been genuinely shocked at the opinion some people have shared on FB who I previously had a lot of time for in 'real life' (through the motorbikes). 

The younger generation (teens) get it. They don't bother with Facebook at all. They see it as a moaning, cock measuring wasteland full of false news and misinformation inhabited by old farts.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I find myself mainly looking at videos that people but up and share the ones I like.

Plenty on mtb downhill nutters and those fascinating engineering videos.

I'm with you on the one where people just use it to have a good old moan an whine about personal stuff.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(03-30-2017, 01:17 PM)jollyjoiner Wrote: I find myself mainly looking at videos that people but up and share the ones I like.

Plenty on mtb downhill nutters and those fascinating engineering videos.

I'm using the Tumblr app. for that. Once set up with the feeds (videos/ photos) you like it is very very good. All vids and photos pertaining to my specific interests with no social media element.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
I'm adddicted to youtube.

I start off catching up with one subject, and several hours later I've covered 20 subjects and it's gone midnight and I'm up at 5.

Learnt loads though.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
My son Samee is never off youtube (unless he is online gaming). He hammers it too watching better players than him so he can learn their techniques for the PS4 online tournaments he enters.
I have a dabble with Youtube every now and again, but as you say - watching a couple of vids just turns into hours as your interest roams from one vid to the next. That's why (at the minute) I'm enjoying Tumblr as it's a quick hit. I can lose 5 mins or 30 mins, but that's plenty. Have found some amazing pic sets in general, but some fantastic early pics of Ayrton Senna in his JPS days and earlier that I've never seen before.
[Image: Facebook+that+s+why+i+don+t+have+faceboo...798289.gif]
[Image: facebook-supprimer-son-compte-s-effectue...4_w696.jpg]

Was going to pop into Farcebook this week to do my half yearly catch up and maybe advertise some bits ... but given recent events I'll wait a bit longer to give the idiots time to move on from racism (whilst claiming not to be racist) to uninformed election waffle.