Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a busy time of year
I've been working on an essay due in for Monday this week. On Tuesday I found the deadline for my end of year (EOY) report for my first year has been moved from 1st February, to the 12th January then oh no, mistake, it's actually the 12th December.
That EOY report requires 12 pages of 'peripheral' work and, most importantly, a 5000 word literature review on what I've read so far.
That's fine, not too difficult, but then on Wednesday I was given a new essay for the 1st December and an 8000 word report for the 4th January
And those are just the uni stuff, I still have loads of deadlines for work as well. It doesn't rain but it bloody pours!
If anyone needs me I'll be in hiding with a computer, Dr Pepper and a dictionary...
Best of luck mate. Sounds a lot of time demanding work there. Try and stop for an hour on December 25th to get a bite to eat and open a pressie or two! Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(11-07-2014, 10:06 AM)Kingy Wrote: Best of luck mate. Sounds a lot of time demanding work there. Try and stop for an hour on December 25th to get a bite to eat and open a pressie or two! Wink

HahahaSmile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Haha I'm thinking of booking a couple of weeks off work around that time (office is shut for the bank holiday's so only need to take 7 days) so I can do the final 8000 report then. Until then it's just the others to worry about. Anyone got the number of a surgeon who can do a Dr Pepper IV?
Just started a few exams again, you forget how much time it takes to cram in all the study plus LIFE!!! Good luck with it all Fraser
Life? That sounds cool, where can I download one? Tongue
Good luck matey, it'll all be worth it Doc
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Best of luck FG............you'll be needing a replacement keyboard before long with all that computer bashing...... :-)
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.