Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Warehouse 50% sale (Genuine)
Just thought I'd give folk a heads up on this. You order online then click and collect or have goods delivered. Its a true 50% sale.

If you haven't bought from them before they do walking, hiking, running, cycling gear. As many items are generic base/ mid layers or outers and don't tend to be daft colours they can be used for whatever you want. Its their own branding.

I've got a few jackets and tops from them and they have proved to be very hard wearing and extremely good value for money. We've also had boots for Yaz and the kids which have been very good.

Their returns policy is excellent if something doesn't fit, you don't like it just take/send it back ... or it becomes faulty in first 12 months they will exchange.

If you do order, be aware their sizing is generous. I'm usually L or XL due to my height, but am generally M from here.

http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/?utm_so...gpak.co.uk
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Nice one mate, may take a look

And I must be the same as you, i'm XL too, must be my hight too Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Might pop in tomorrow
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
@ JJ - Ha ha. Like it mate. Smile

If you pop into a shop and don't see anything you want - take a look online. There is more choice and you can choose to 'click and collect'. I tried to buy my (last) winter coat in the local shop but they didnt stock them. Went online, ordered two sizes which were delivered to the Glossop store and kept the one that fitted.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Didn't make it tonight, feckin traffic was a bitch, will try Saturday, good idea about the on line bit.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Picking my order up this afternoon. New bike, new gear! (Still no idea though! Wink)
Thanks Paul, will take a look
I'm very pleased with my little haul.

Bike Shorts (with removable inner short) ... http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/running...p8508.aspx (£49.99 reduced to £24.99)
Really impressed with these. Bought some 'Gore' shorts recently which cost more and are supposedley a very good make but the MW ones are a better bit of kit.

Long sleeve mid layer for cycling ... http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/mens/ba...p7493.aspx (£29.99 to £14.99)

Bling daytime cycling galsses ... http://www.mountainwarehouse.com/mens/ac...p7221.aspx (£19.99 to £5.99)

Saved £54. Cool

As mentioned, just be aware the sizes are generous. If you 'click and collect' you can order two sizes and just return the one that doesn't fit. I ordered medium shorts and medium shirt and they are spot on. I'm usually Large short and L or XL shirt as I'm tall. The medium shorts are 32-33 in waist max as the inner short is 'snug'.
Have to say the gear I've bought in the sale has been excellent. have been using it daily commuting (cycle) to work and back about +/- 20 miles and its been fantastic. Particularly like the bike shorts and long sleeved mid layers linked above. The mid layers at £14.99 are an absolute steal.

I got a couple of thicker tops too and have tried one, but they are too warm for current temps but will be great in winter.

Shouldn't need to buy any more gear for a season or two and have enough to change every day/commute without the hassle of washing any during the week. Which is always nice. Smile
Just a heads up that this is still active as they shift their stock. It may have stopped for a while, but I've had an email to say its 50% + now for a bit.
The stuff I've bought has been excellent. I've used it for cycling (mainly) and fell running.