Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's that time again ... New Phone.
Pixel 2 now retired.
Replaced by an iPhone 11 Pro.
Screen size almost identical despite the iPhone being smaller.
I've had to give in and join the family on iPhones as I'm the only one not using one and my daughter has been moaning about no FaceTime since moving to Uni. So, it was time for an upgrade and so goodbye android, hello ios.

Initial impression is the phone is ridiculously expensive ... but as it retains far value that should help out come next change time as android phones do drop in value like a brick.
IoS is a lot better than it was. All apps have migrated over giving me most of the functionality I had. (I think).
Quality of the phone is much better (but it should be given the cost).

I take A LOT of photos, so camera and storage are very important. I had to clear the 64 Gig Pixel down twice. With any luck the 256 gig iPhone should last ok. Not tried it yet (only got phone today) but by all accounts the camera is even better on the iPhone which will be very good as the Pixel camera is excellent.

Big initial plus - the slightly smaller handset fits in my pocket nicely. Thats a big bonus,
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's that time again ... New Phone. - Kingy - 10-04-2019, 12:53 AM