Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmmm. Week from hell ..... ?
(03-24-2016, 08:19 AM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: God you do have an easy life, I had a customer asked me if I could just do another little job whilst I was there the other day, the bloody cheek of it lol

So did you do the extra purple rinse or not?  Tongue

(03-24-2016, 11:17 AM)FraserG Wrote: Have you considered hiding in a cave tomorrow and waking up on Monday? I hear that does good things for stress, at least, back in the day when you lot were lads ;P

As long as it's beer and tv in the cave and no God botherers count me in Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Roll on next week, it can't be worse... can it?
(03-24-2016, 08:56 PM)BB Wrote: Roll on next week, it can't be worse... can it?

Nope. All good once I close the doors at 6am in the morning as we don't re-open until Monday 4th April.  Cool
In the meantime work and all associated with it can feck off!  Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(03-24-2016, 09:07 PM)Kingy Wrote:
(03-24-2016, 08:56 PM)BB Wrote: Roll on next week, it can't be worse... can it?

Nope. All good once I close the doors at 6am in the morning as we don't re-open until Monday 4th April.  Cool
In the meantime work and all associated with it can feck off!  Big Grin

Woohoo!! and raise a glass or two!  well maybe not at 6am Tongue
(03-24-2016, 11:11 PM)BB Wrote: Woohoo!! and raise a glass or two!  well maybe not at 6am Tongue

Ha ha. Too right Judy. Mind you, I'm fit for bugger all at 6am though. Straight home, brew, piece of toast, shower and then sleep the sleep of the dead as soon as my head hits the pillow. 

Looking forward to getting out on the bike or the fells (running) aswell. First week of nights is always awkward as you are switching your body clock around, so I've driven in all week and missed the training. Will need to make up for it with a couple of good rides/ runs whilst I'm off.  Cool
Well that's me done for the week.

There is a very satisfying silence when you shut fairly noisy production lines down that run 24 hours. Just the last of the escaping air hissing around the factory from the airlines now the compressor is off. Sweeeeet. Smile
And breathe Smile
Jeeeesus, have you kicked a cat while breaking a mirror while walking under a ladder or somfink ???

Ying and Yang says you're going to win the Euro lottery.

Hope everything gets sorted matey.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Hope you had a good weekend off Kingy and all back to 'normal', well as normal as can be.

Hope the twat trying to sue you gets his comeuppance, probably one of these no win no fee scams!!!

See you Saturday (I hope)
Cheers lads.
Sorted my bodyclock out and switched back to 'days'. Left all the work and solicitor shite behind then took a couple more days to rest thinking it would be sensible - and lo and behold my sciatica comes back with a vengeance! FFS!
It (sciatica) never quite goes away, but the training I've been doing has obviously kept it in check. Did my physio but it was stubborn so did a fell run today. Very slow - and very painful, but I'm hoping a gentle spin on the bike tomorrow will feck it off again - and leave me sorted for the ride on Saturday. (I 100% intend to be there).