Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello been a while
Just like to say hello 

Been a while had a quick look about and seen a few names i know and not spoke to in a while
How do Festa - Hope all is good, looking forward to Saturday!
Too right i am mate I'm heading down friday morning to get a sneaky ride in then stopping over.
Ow do Nath.
Still owe you thanks for your help with our Prague planning. Brilliant place. A mate of mine went and when I asked what he thought about it he (Phil) said - "OK, but didn't find it cheap at all. No cheaper than here really"!
I said - "You went with your missus didn't you"
Phil - "Yes".
Me - "You just stayed around the main tourist places didn't you"
Phil - "Yes".
Me - "We didn't. We were tipped off to wander and were paying 80p a pint in some brilliant bars. We couldn't spend our money it was so cheap. Loved the place and will def go back".
Phil - "Fuck my life".

Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Hello and welcome back
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Oh your welcome Kingy Im just glad you enjoyed it mate.

Its like most places like that you can stop round the tourist places and pay through the nose but the nice bars are out the way and quiet.

You coming saturday Kingy ?
(02-24-2016, 09:14 PM)Festa#94 Wrote: You coming saturday Kingy ?

It's unlikely mate. I'll have a chat with Yaz tomorrow when she is back from LA - but she is off to Miami on Monday (I'm at football Sunday) so Saturday is the only 'spare' day I have to spend any time with her. There is always the chance she would rather I bugger off, but if not then I'll not get away.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007