Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A lost Monkey
Thought I'd put this up on here for those that knew an old Monkey by the name of Dave Pearson, or Sir Crashalot as he was known on the old monkey site.
His ex partner Spud has put up on facebook that he has now departed from this world and will be missed by plenty that knew him.
I had a good few laughs with him over a few years and it's such a shame to lose someone at a young age.

R.I.P Crashalot
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Sorry to hear this. RIP that man
R.I.P Sir Crashalot
RIP Sir Crashalot Sad
I recognise the user name so will have shared a few virtual chats with Dave. Very sad news. Sorry for the loss of a mate Nige. RIP Sir Crashalot. Thoughts with his family.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Cancer apparently !!

RIP Dave.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Oh feck...Just got back from a weekend away and read this. Dave was a mate....loosely speaking..he did a few jobs for us here.......we met a few times after Monkeys went quiet while he was still with Spud...New Forest a couple of times for beers and chin wagging...... and a few times after........feckin stunned. RIP matey.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.