Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Kingy
(01-11-2016, 08:58 AM)Kingy Wrote: Ha ha. Cheers all. Appreciate the thought and (some of) the comments.  Tongue

As sods law would dictate I've spent the weekend in bed with flu. Came on last Wednesday and by Thursday night I knew it was full blown man-flu leaving me close to death. 
So ... I didn't get to the football to see us win (sent the kids on mine and my dads tickets), I wasn't present at my birthday meal, haven't had a beer and haven't even been out of the house ... until coming into work this morning! FFS Big Grin

On the plus side I'm feeling a lot better now. Rolleyes  Wink

Good to hear you are feeling better, and hope you manage to have a great un-birthday to make up for it sometime soon Heart Cool
(01-11-2016, 06:53 PM)FraserG Wrote: Clearly they have a bit of a reputation then. Presumably there's been no further contact with dung-for-brains?

Each company I've spoken to have their own story about a customer who has been buggered about by Longfield. It would seem they behave like this on a fairly regular basis, but until now nobody has challenged them. Many companies/ people have felt something like this has been a long time coming so have relished reading and passing on a link to the blog.

And no, not had a peep from dung for brains. For the first time (Dec/ Jan) we haven't been sent emails inviting us to buy material from them. Hopefully this is them getting the message to feck off and leave us alone (despite their arrogant stance that we will need them before they need us) - although there is a good chance it is just ineptitude on their behalf and emails will start again later this month!  Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(01-11-2016, 09:25 PM)BB Wrote: Good to hear you are feeling better, and hope you manage to have a great un-birthday to make up for it sometime soon Heart Cool

Thanks Judy. I'm a lot better than I was at the end of last week. Still not right for cycling into work so a bit fed up about that - but another day or two should see that change. And yes, I have every intention of making up for what I've missed within the next week or two.  Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007