Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Kingy
Wink 
Happy Birthday Paul, hope your weekend is very alcohol fueled. All the best mate  :D
Happy Burpday old lad. You sure your not fifty fecking two ? HA ha Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Looks much older than he actually is! Happy birthday Kingy :-)
Many Happy Returns
Happy burpday...and may they all be loud...long...and beer fuelled....   Big Grin
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Happy Birthday matey, I organised a 1-0 win, just to cheer you up.

Have a good 'un.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Ha ha. Cheers all. Appreciate the thought and (some of) the comments.  Tongue

As sods law would dictate I've spent the weekend in bed with flu. Came on last Wednesday and by Thursday night I knew it was full blown man-flu leaving me close to death. 
So ... I didn't get to the football to see us win (sent the kids on mine and my dads tickets), I wasn't present at my birthday meal, haven't had a beer and haven't even been out of the house ... until coming into work this morning! FFS Big Grin

On the plus side I'm feeling a lot better now. Rolleyes  Wink
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Happy belated birthday Kingy. Shame about being ill though. That was very poor planning. In fact, with planning like that, you could work at Longfield!
Pmsl @ Fraser.

Believe it or not that Longfield blog of mine is still going strong around the industry. I've had another multi national company get in touch and laugh at Longfield as it was a highlight of their Christmas do! Smile I recently pinned the tweet on my twitter account and that's had over 700 views! The gift that keeps on giving.
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Clearly they have a bit of a reputation then. Presumably there's been no further contact with dung-for-brains?