Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy xmas
Hope everyone has a great few days, eat way too much and drink until you make no sense at all.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS  Big Grin
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a good festive period :-)

P.s it's only 23c today on the canaries, almost feels like winter! :-P
Merry Christmas everyone, slightly drunk already but hey ho why the hell not! Have fun
Merry Christmas everyone, the sprouts are working already here, my wife tells me this house stinks hahaha
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Hope you all had a great time over Christmas!
Sure did...nice and quiet and people really know my preferences now..........3 bottles of small batch gin to work my way through...mmmm yum yum.
Hope you all had a good one.
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
(12-28-2015, 03:39 PM)RogerC Wrote: Sure did...nice and quiet and people really know my preferences now..........3 bottles of small batch gin to work my way through...mmmm yum yum.
Hope you all had a good one.

Gin.. yum
Sorry ladies and gents - I haven't been online (other than auto uploading to Strava which also pops up to FB and twitter) so missed this. Martin gave me a nudge on Strava so I thought I'd catch up.
Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Ours was a bit odd as Yaz was working Christmas day (out to Miami at 6am) - so we did our Christmas day on Christmas Eve instead. Enjoyed it and have had a good break (although Yaz is now in Dubai as she left on New Years Eve) so I've been trying to keep the kids inhand most of the time! Wink
Went out with the lads from work and some mates on 23/12 which was a great craic, but have only had a couple of bottles of beer since then - so a pretty dry holiday really. Mind you - My birthday is in Jan so not long to wait for another drink  Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
(01-01-2016, 09:24 PM)Kingy Wrote: Sorry ladies and gents - I haven't been online (other than auto uploading to Strava which also pops up to FB and twitter) so missed this. Martin gave me a nudge on Strava so I thought I'd catch up.
Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Ours was a bit odd as Yaz was working Christmas day (out to Miami at 6am) - so we did our Christmas day on Christmas Eve instead. Enjoyed it and have had a good break (although Yaz is now in Dubai as she left on New Years Eve) so I've been trying to keep the kids inhand most of the time! Wink
Went out with the lads from work and some mates on 23/12 which was a great craic, but have only had a couple of bottles of beer since then - so a pretty dry holiday really. Mind you - My birthday is in Jan so not long to wait for another drink  Cool

Birthday you say ? Fifty what ? Tongue
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
(01-02-2016, 06:08 PM)Jollyjoiner Wrote: Birthday you say ? Fifty what ? Tongue

Fifty something? Being generous not adding the extra 20% aren't you JJ? Tongue