Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 days and counting .......
And here she is now complete with bottle cages and tiniest mini pump ever (arrived Friday afternoon).
I'd just got back from a quick jaunt to find some hills on Sunday and took a couple of pics.
Managed to find some climbs - starting with the Snake Pass, then Winnats Pass, Chinley Churn and topped off with Chunal.
Strava says the route was 38.3 miles with elevation of 3,621 ft. Good way to spend a couple of hours. Smile

[Image: IMG_20140928_131204_zps3s2c6ptm.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20140928_131243_zpsicet2feq.jpg]

Won't look any different but I've upped saddle height and dropped the front (bars) by two shims. Small tweaks to get it set up to suit me bit by bit.

Must say it's chalk and cheese to ride compared with my oldschool Fondriest. These carbon frames/forks are so smooth to ride. I am struggling with gear ratios though. Its a huge change as I am used to 8 speed with bigger front chainrings.
This new bike has 11 speed with smaller front chainrings so I've no idea what gear I should be in for climbs and am learning as I ride. Good fun though. Cool
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007