Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE WANDERER RETURNS.....
Hi peeps.......just a quick msg to say...'we is back'......yes another jaunt has concluded.  This time just under 4 weeks in south of Spain near Malaga.  Out of season so pretty quiet but temperatures are still Ok....average around 20 degrees daytime and 15 at night time.  Nice apartment and hire car for the period...managed a few outings to various 'Sierras' and other touristy places....Granada, Al Hambra palace/castle thingy etc... but as it's out of season things are much nicer 'cause there's less assholes( Big Grin Big Grin )around to spoil the experience.

Oh and check this place out....El Caminito del Rey    been there, seen it, gave it a real good once over.....walked it?...no feckin way it's "scary"....LOL.  Might do it next time though if family living nearby talk me into it.

Anyway I've got some catching up to do so all for now....Oh and I trust you guys visit to the mountain bike place in welsh Wales went off well...( you nutters.....hehe)
Supplier of quality decals & logos in cut/full colour vinyl, personalised tea/coffee mugs, banners, digi photos on art canvas etc for the trackdayer/racer.
Sounds like another fine time had by all then Roger, and those boards look fun to walk on, don't know why you didn't do it Smile

As for Wales we can't wait to get back out there when the weather is better, we had such a laugh Smile
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Whoa, looks amazing. Not sure I could walk it though!
I thought you might have taken the camper down to Spain.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Looks good that. We did the Carick-A-Rede rope bridge in Northern Ireland. It's just one crossing but is not for the feint hearted. Would love to wander around that one in Spain.

Sounds like you had a great trip. Nice one mate. Our Welsh Wales mtb weekend was a resounding success. The weather did its best to ruin it, but it couldn't spoil the craic. Great bunch of lads, great weekend. Bring on the next one!
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Sounds like another nice jolly, plenty of sun sangria and relaxation just the ticket.