Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The journey is at an end.
As most know I passed the module 1 bike test last week. What I didn't give away was that I'd already got a test date for the module 2. Wanted to keep it quiet to keep the pressure off as I did with my car test. But I had it today. In Swindon at 10:24ish (why do test centres give such silly times?) this morning. It was a nice clear morning, sun was out, not too much breeze and traffic was light on the test route.

But I have now done it, I passed the module 2 test and have been given a piece of paper to prove it while my licence is sent off to the DVLA to be upgraded to an unrestricted A licence.

I've been around bikes for a long time with the racing world and what not and been a part of Throttlemonkey since 2008 (through the racing initially but stayed for the shite JJ and Kingy sprout intelligent conversations that occur round here, but I've never really been a biker without the licence. So I ask you now, can I call myself a biker yet? Tongue

Now to fix up the bike waiting for me (Kwak, unsure of model at the moment as it's my dad's bike that's been in his garage for a good few years, all I know about it is that I needed the unrestricted licence to ride it, so it's 650cc or more). Just in time for winter to set in Wink
Ha ha - Very well done mate.  Cool

I passed my test in November - and my first bike was a Kwak (ZZR-600) ... All you need now is the ability to talk shite and fall off bikes and the resemblance would be complete!  Tongue

And yes - (assuming you get that Kwak going  Wink ) you are now a biker. But that's just the start of it ...  Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007
Woohoo, well done that man.  Cool  Good to hear.
Fraser a biker ?

The world's gone mad.
All the gear, No idea.

[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Too many to remember
Well done mate, the real fun begins now. You seem like a calm level headed sort of bloke! That wont last ha ha
congratulations. Ive always found bikes to be a great release. Hope you find the same
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Well you've got the talking shite off to a tee ha ha ha.

Well done pal
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg]
Cadwell 2011/ Angelsey2011/ Cadwell 2013 (this one hurt) and retired me Sad
Thanks guys. Haha Nige, I learnt from the best here see Tongue