Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've had a bit of a Social Media rant ...
(11-13-2015, 08:33 PM)Yogi Wrote: Presumably Kingy will never use them again, so knocking on the door serves no purpose, however besmirching their reputation seems a jolly good wheeze.

Correct, we will never use them again. 

From a personal / company perspective I need to be a little careful now as so far there is nothing they can bother me with litigation wise as I've told the truth with a bit of sarcasm. One of their suppliers (a main LD importer) has phoned and warned me to be careful as they are watching everything I do in the hope they can fire a solicitors letter at me. This will then enable them to dismiss the blog and all I've said as libel aimed at besmirching them without good reason. Yes, they are that pathetic.

Obviously, I'm not stopping, but need to be smart going forward. That said - It doesn't stop anyone else having an independent opinion or view on it which they then share on social media. Afterall, that what social media is about!  Cool Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've had a bit of a Social Media rant ... - Kingy - 11-16-2015, 09:31 AM