Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've had a bit of a Social Media rant ...
(11-05-2015, 04:03 PM)FraserG Wrote: They sound like a complete bunch of idiots. Is it possible the company is heading under (I don't know how your industry is doing as to whether that would be a possibility?) and that's why they're ignoring everything? Though a November offers is most strange if they are...

If you do close the lines (or have closed the lines), is there no legal recourse for you as they confirmed in writing they would supply, and the knock on effect of them breaking that agreement (written contract?) is loss of money for you?

I like your crayons quote.  Cool

Believe it or not they are a multi million pound profitable company with four directors and plenty of office staff. 

Unfortunately we have no recourse for lost production as we are too small to insist on any legal agreement of supply - so their T&C's take precedent. Obviously they will have somewhere to hide in the small print along the lines of confirmed orders not being guaranteed. 
I suspect the ignorance is simply the way they do business. We have dealt with them for four years (so they are a relatively new supplier to us) and we have had issues in the past. Nothing like this, but then we had to push to get things resolved (deliveries returned as it was the wrong material etc) and they were reluctant - but did sort it out. 

I'm not hopeful of a response, but I now have the satisfaction of having my rant and knowing they have read the blog.  Big Grin
[Image: Crashtestmonkeyredsmall_zpsfc1e3d39.jpg] Croft 2005, Cadwell 2006, Cadwell 2007

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've had a bit of a Social Media rant ... - Kingy - 11-05-2015, 04:16 PM